- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The lunar fire bowl by Ohio Flame emulates the waning profile of Earths closest natural satellite, Luna, the Moon. This 22″ high and 37″ diameter wood burning eclipsing vessel of fire is crafted from thick high carbon steel, is 100% American Made and crafted by local artisan Matt Skillman, has a 1.25″ rain drain in the center for water drainage, and is built with quality and durability to last a lifetime. The Lunar is backed by Ohio Flames Lifetime Warranty, guaranteeing that the Fire Bowl will last a lifetime.
Fire Bowl is available in sizes/ diameter: 30″, 37″ and 41″
• Individually Numbered Aluminum Plate
• Patina Finish (with natural iron oxide that will gradually darken over time)
• 1.25″ Rain Drain in Center of Fire Bowl
• Made from .187″ thick carbon steel, with no parts to break or wear out
• No Assembly or Maintenance is required
• Lifetime Warranty
• Wood burning Fire Pit. Can be converted to Propane or Natural Gas
• Free Shipping – Product is custom made, and along with the Covid pandemic this item will ship within 17-25 days.
37″ Diameter x 22″ High x .187″ thick steel
Weight: 125 pounds
We offer a Lifetime Warranty on all of our Ohio Flame steel fire bowls. We use heavy gauge American steel guaranteeing that the steel on the fire bowl will not rust through in your lifetime. Warranty applies to the structural integrity and durability of the steel bowl and welds, not on the screens, grates, paint or finishes. Altering the product or using the fire bowl in any way other than intended will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
WARNING for California residents: This product can cause exposure to chemicals, including carbon monoxide, soot, Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP), lead and lead components which are known to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm. Wash your hands after handling this product. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
30″ – OF30ABLU, 37″ – OF37ABLU, 41″ – OF41ABLU