- Reviews (0)
4400 series 32″ marine built-in grill w/ single temp control from Electri-Chef is the ideal built-in grill for your home on the water and boats with 220 volt electrical systems. With four sizes to choose from, you can find the perfect fit for any boat, yacht or ship. The advantage of 220 volt grilling is that you can accurately control the temperature of your grilling experience. Slow cook ribs or brisket at 250°F, rotisserie a chicken at 350°F, or sear your steaks and chops at 600°F. Like all Electri-Chef grills, they are simple and easy to use, while sealing in all the natural flavors of healthier grilled food. Grill comes fully-assembled and ready for easy installation into your marine grill island.
Simple to use:
• Plug into Electrical outlet, Turn on Timer
• Set Temperature
• Perfect for Marine vessels
• Comes Fully Assembled!
•18 Gauge, 304 Stainless Steel, #3 Finish
• Adjustable Cooking Temperature from 150°F – 600°F
• Stainless Steel Cooking Grids (4)
•10-60 Minute Timer
• Removable Grease Trays (1)
• Hardie Soffit Insulation on Sides & Back
• Dimensions: Cooking Area 448 sq. in. (14” x 48”)
• Free Shipping – Product ship within 7 business days
Our warranty provides limited lifetime protection on the stainless steel assemblies, five years protection on the cooking grid, 3 years on the heat/flavor plate, and 1 year on all other electrical and mechanical parts. We stand by the quality and durability of our American made Electri-Chef flameless grills.