- Reviews (0)
Another one of our well designed and beautiful grills by Holland, the Apex grill is constructed of Stainless Steel and a smooth powder-coated textured steel cabinet for a long life and top performance. The cabinet access door makes it easy to get to the LP/ Propane tank, and allows room for storage of BBQ tools.
• Towel-bar Stainless Steel handle for easy lifting
• Stainless Steel cooking grid
• NuStone side shelves safe for direct food contact
• Woodchip drawer for smoking
• Rotary spark ignition system for easy lighting
• Smooth powder-coated textured steel cabinet for a classy look and easy cleaning
• Convenient front-door access with utensil storage on the door
• Heavy-duty casters (two locking) for easy moving on the deck
• Solid one-piece steel base
• Grill temperature thermometer in the lid
• Back panel for extra sturdiness and a finished look
• Aluminum, no-rust drip pan
• BTU’S: 14,000
• Cooking Hours: 21 per 20 lb Tank
• Shelf-to-Shelf Width: 49 1/2″
• Height: 48″
• Depth: 24″
• Cooking Grid Dimensions: 24 5/16″ x 16 3/8″
• Shipping Weight: 129 lbs
• Approved Orifice Sizes: Propane #57, Natural Gas #53
• Free Shipping – Product ship within 2 business days
• The Apex is shipped partially assembled in two boxes.
• 20 lb LP/ Propane tank is not included.
• Grill can be easily converted to Natural Gas (requires the 12′ Quick Disconnect Hose which is purchased separately, and is converted before the grill is shipped).
• Grill Cover:
Our NEW full length Canvas Deluxe Grill Cover will shield your grill from the elements. The sturdy side clasps allow for a secure fitted appearance and will keep your grill cover from blowing off. Vented sides help prevent moisture buildup inside the cover. Water actually beads up and almost rolls off this urethane-coated polyester fabric. Lightweight but strong, this cover is mildew resistant and is finished for a superior UV fade resistance. The manufacturer says it will NOT crack in cold weather! This fabric is often used for marine tops and covers, golf cart tops and equipment covers.
• 15 year limited warranty against rust
• 1 year warranty on all functional Parts
• lifetime warranty on cooking grid and cast iron burner
A note about Stainless Steel:
Various research might show that our stainless grill uses 14,000 BTU’s and the aluminum grills are set for over 20,000 BTU. For an explanation of this: BTU rating is simply a calculation based primarily on gas pressure & orifice size, or the amount & type of gas burning per hour (heat output per hour). Since stainless steel retains heat better than the other grill materials, it requires less gas to heat the grills to the same temperature, therefore the stainless steel grills are intentionally designed with a slightly smaller orifice in the gas valve than black grills. You could say that these grills get better “gas mileage” than black grills. All full sized Holland grills, no matter which material, are designed to heat to the SAME temperature. It is Temperature that cooks your food, not BTU’s.