- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Our Baytown series has the classic look of the 19th century post lamps. The cast aluminum free standing solar lamp post w/ EZ-anchor base is rust-resistant with a powder-coated black finish. No electrical wiring is required for installation. The Baytown lamp with EZ Anchor is a fantastic alternative to traditional lamp post installation. The EZ anchor makes adding lamp lighting to your yard a breeze, and it can be installed in minutes as tools, digging, or cement are required. Just place this solar fixture where you like and let the sun do the rest.
Included also is a replaceable li-ion battery pack which is good for about 1,000 charges, and a solar panel protected by durable, cleanable, tempered glass. Recharging speed varies based on weather conditions, but usually the solar panels require about 6 hours of sunlight to achieve a full solar charge of the battery packs after they’ve been completely run down, with the light duration being up to 10 hours.
• Lamp post plus planter stands 83 inches
• Has 1 solar lantern containing 6 super-bright LEDs
• Gama Sonic Cone reflector to enhance lighting
• Automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn
• Shines for 10-12 hours
• No electrical wiring required for installation
• Constructed with weatherproof, rust-resistant cast aluminum and beveled glass
• LED Color: 6000K
• Lumens: 80
• # of LEDs: 6 super bright whites
• Battery: Li-ion
• Battery Capacity: 1500mA
• Voltage: 3.2V
• Solar panel: 2W
• Power Source: Mono-Crystalline Solar Cel
• Light Duration: Up to 10 hours
• Measurements: 8.75″ x 8.75″ x 83″ tall.
• Weight: 16 lbs
Free Shipping – Product ship within 48 hours.
Warranty – 2 Year:
If within 2 years from the date of purchase this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge with purchase receipt.