- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Our Baytown series has the classic look of the 19th century post lamps. The Baytown solar lamp post w/ planter base is a beautiful and fantastic alternative to traditional lamp post installation. It can be placed anywhere in your yard, and will definitely showcase your flowers and foliage. The cast aluminum free standing lamp post is rust-resistant with a powder-coated black finish, and the planter base is made from a poly-resin. No electrical wiring is required for installation. Just put place this solar fixture where you like, and let the sun do the rest.
Included also is a replaceable li-ion battery pack which is good for about 1,000 charges, and a solar panel protected by durable, cleanable, tempered glass. Recharging speed varies based on weather conditions, but usually the solar panels require about 6 hours of sunlight to achieve a full solar charge of the battery packs after they’ve been completely run down, with the light duration being up to 10 hours.
• Lamp post plus planter stands 77 inches
• Has 1 solar lantern containing 6 super-bright LEDs
• Gama Sonic Cone reflector to enhance lighting
• Automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn
• Shines for 10-12 hours
• No electrical wiring required for installation
• Cast Aluminum, weatherproof and rust-resistant
• LED Color: 6000K
• Lumens: 80
• # of LEDs: 6 super bright whites
• Battery: Li-ion
• Battery Capacity: 800mA
• Voltage: 3.2V
• Solar panel: 2W
• Power Source: Mono-Crystalline Solar Cel
• Light Duration: Up to 10 hours
• Measurements: 15″ x 6.5″ x 77″ tall
• Weight: 15 lbs
Free Shipping – Product ship within 48 hours.
Warranty – 2 Year:
If within 2 years from the date of purchase this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge with purchase receipt.