- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This Cherry Blossom Bird Feeder from Desert Steel is a beautiful and functional addition to any garden or landscape. Designed from steel by artisans in Wichita, KS this 14”W x 6”D x 7”H realistic looking piece of art is spectacular and will surely make the birds cheerful. Hang from any limb or branch and surprise your guests and neighbors with this lovely and charming bird feeder.
• Durable steel construction is 100% powder coated to prevent rust/ corrosion
• Realistic design is stylized to represent the real flower
• Fits standard square 1.5”D seed/ suet cakes
• Hanging feeder AND window feeder
• Suction cups included for window use
• Perches on each side
• For use with any seed type
• Designed/crafted in Wichita, KS
• 14”W x 6”D x 7”H
• Weight: 1.5 lbs
• Product ship within 3 business days
• Warranty: 90 days – against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use
About Desert Steel:
Our products: Are handcrafted from durable galvanized steel in Wichita, KS by artists Richard Turner and Eric Carroll. Nature is filled with treasured icons that hold a special place in the heart. Falling in love with these icons are easy, growing them are not.
Our passion: To realistically represent some of nature’s most beloved icons with unparallelled creative detail, lasting durability and a FUN, HIDDEN SURPRISE to enjoy no matter where you live!
Our history: From creating backyard getaways to decorating public and commercial spaces, since 2002 our products have been used around the world as landscape accents, many in places the live icon will never grow naturally.