- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This fiberglass umbrella base w/ wheels from Fiberbuilt Umbrellas is designed for 1.5″ dia poles, for use in the center-hole of patio tables (most umbrella sizes 7 1/2′, 8′, 9′ round diameter and 6′ square). Base has rear wheels for easier mobility, weigh 110 lbs (shipped filled with concrete), and is available in 8 colors, with a lovely egg and dart design and matching sleeve (includes 4 exotic colors: teak, chestnut, aged teak, bamboo). Base secures to umbrella pole with a bolt, and is shipped filled with concrete.
• Egg and dart design, 8 colors (black, champaign bronze, silver, white, teak, chestnut, aged teak, bamboo)
• Scuff resistant gel coat finish
• Comes with powder coated aluminum sleeve with holes for through bolt to secure umbrella pole
• Base has two wheels for easier mobility
• Base is shipped filled with concrete
• Some assembly required
• 22″ Diameter, Height: 6″, Weight: 110 lbs
• Overall Height: 18″ (including base pole)
• Fits pole diameter: 1.5″ (most umbrellas sizes: 7 1/2′, 8′, 9′ round diameter, and 6′ square)
Free Shipping – Product ship within 3 weeks (custom made)
Note: The Teak, Aged Teak, and Bamboo images with wheels are not available so the stationary base images are shown for color purposes (and shorter base pole).
1 year against defects in materials and workmanship
Black, Champaign Bronze, Silver, White, Teak, Chestnut, Aged Teak, Bamboo