- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Fiberglass umbrella base from Fiberbuilt Umbrellas is a heavier base weighing 175 lbs for stability (shipped filled with concrete), and is designed for 2.0″ umbrella poles for use in the center-hole of patio tables or free-standing (most sizes including free-standing umbrellas 9′, 11′, 13′ diameter, and 6′, 7 1/2′, 10′ square umbrellas). This round base is available in 8 colors, with a lovely egg and dart design and matching sleeve (includes 4 exotic colors: teak, chestnut, aged teak, bamboo). Umbrella pole secures to the base with a thru-bolt.
• Egg and dart design, 8 colors (black, champaign bronze, silver, white, teak, chestnut, aged teak, bamboo)
• Scuff resistant gel coat finish
• Comes with powder coated aluminum sleeve with holes for through bolt to secure umbrella pole
• Base is shipped filled with concrete
• Some assembly required, instructions are included.
• 27″ Diameter, Height: 7.5″, Weight: 175 lbs
• Overall height: 12″ (including base pole)
• Fits pole diameter: 2.0″
Free Shipping – Product ship within 3 weeks (custom made)
1 year against defects in materials and workmanship
Black, Champaign Bronze, Silver, White, Teak, Chestnut, Aged Teak, Bamboo