- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Ohio Flame fire flower fire bowl symbolizes the organic simplicity and elegance that is found in nature. Its a blooming vessel of fire, that is crafted from thick carbon 100% American made steel that is sourced from local steel mills. Crafted by local artisan Matt Skillman, this fire bowl is built with quality and durability to withstand the outdoor elements and last a lifetime.
Fire Bowl is available in sizes/ diameter: 30″, 37″ and 41″.
• Individually Numbered Aluminum Plate
• Patina Finish (with natural iron oxide that will gradually darken over time)
• 1.25″ Rain Drain in Center of Fire Bowl
• Made with thick carbon steel, with no parts to break or wear out
• No Assembly or Maintenance is required
• Lifetime Warranty
• Woodburning Fire Pit. Can be converted to Propane or Natural Gas
• Free Shipping – Product is custom made, and ship within 10 – 14 days
Dimensions (3 sizes):
30″ Diameter x 18″ High x .156″ thick steel
Weight: 80 pounds
37″ Diameter x 22″ High x .187″ thick steel
Weight: 125 pounds
41″ Diameter x 24″ High x .202″ thick steel
Weight: 175 pounds
We offer a Lifetime Warranty on all of our Ohio Flame steel fire bowls. We use heavy gauge American steel guaranteeing that the steel on the fire bowl will not rust through in your lifetime. Warranty applies to the structural integrity and durability of the steel bowl and welds, not on the screens, grates, paint or finishes. Altering the product or using the fire bowl in any way other than intended will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
30″ – OF30ABFF, 37″ – OF37ABFF, 41″ – OF41ABFF