- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Fuchsia Flower Hummingbird Feeder from Desert Steel is a beautiful and functional addition to any garden or landscape. Each flower is 14”W x 6”D x 7”H and is a realistic looking piece of spectacular art that are designed from steel by artisans in Wichita, KS. Hang from any tree branch or limb and the birds are sure to be cheerful, while surprising your neighbors and guests with this lovely and charming fuchsia flower hummingbird feeder.
• Durable steel construction is 100% powder coated to prevent rust/ corrosion
• Realistic design is stylized to represent the real flower
• 8oz nectar bottle with feeding nipple
• Bottle removes for easy filling
• For use with any seed type
• Hangs via a ‘no-twist’ connector cable
• Designed/crafted in Wichita, KS
• 14”W x 6”D x 7”H
• Weight: 4 lbs
• Product ship within 3 business days
• Warranty: 90 days – against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use
About Desert Steel:
Our products: Are handcrafted from durable galvanized steel in Wichita, KS by artists Richard Turner and Eric Carroll. Nature is filled with treasured icons that hold a special place in the heart. Falling in love with these icons are easy, growing them are not.
Our passion: To realistically represent some of nature’s most beloved icons with unparallelled creative detail, lasting durability and a FUN, HIDDEN SURPRISE to enjoy no matter where you live!
Our history: From creating backyard getaways to decorating public and commercial spaces, since 2002 our products have been used around the world as landscape accents, many in places the live icon will never grow naturally.