- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The G420C All-in-One Gas Grill by Primo is the G420 built-in Grill Head, but with a Freestanding cart. This grill is grilling ingenuity at its best, as it transcends standard gas grills by integrating a premium grade ceramic shell, which unlike metal gas grills that radiate high amounts of heat and pull the moisture out of food, the ceramic shell of the G420c acts as an insulator to retain more heat and help retain the natural moisture and oils of the food. Every Primo grill is built for years of use and enjoyment.
Inside a Primo Grill:
Cool air is drawn into the bottom vent, then heated by the charcoal. The heated air convects around the food before exiting the top vent. The ceramic shell retains more heat than metal grills, and helps food retain more of its moisture than conventional grills.
• Comes Fully Assembled
• Natural Gas*
• Grill Cart: LP* ( * Gas and LP conversion orifices are included)
• Patented Oval Grill Design
• Premium-Grade Ceramics
• 304 Stainless: Exterior (Head), Side Shelves, Cooking Grates, Tube Burners, Flavor Grids
• 2 High Temp and 2 Low Temp Tube Burners
• 2 Sliding Storage Drawers
• LP Tank Compartment w/Tank Securing Tab
• Heavy Duty Powder Coated Steel Cart, w/ Wheels and 2 Locking Casters
• Liquid Propane conversion orifice included
• Fold-Down Side Shelves
• Smoker Box
• Full-size Drip Tray
• Optional Racks & Accessories
• Ceramic Thickness: 3/4″
• Size: 36”W x 12”H x 29”D
• Grill Head Weight: 172 lbs
• Grill & Cart Weight: 291 lbs.
• BTU-per-hour Input (Main): 21,000 ( 4-Burners)
• Cooking Area: 420 sq in.
• Total Cooking Area: 615 sq in.
• Optional Rack System: 195 sq in.
• Cooking Grid: 19.5” x 28”
• Temperature Range: 220° – 650°F+
• Free Shipping – Product ship within 3 – 5 business days
Primo also carry convenient and great ACCESSORIES (some are shown below). Each are sold separately and are listed under Primo accessories: https://www.tuffhut.com/product-category/grills/smokers/primo/primo-accessories/
Warranty – Primo Grills: Limited Lifetime Warranty Backed by a 20 year guarantee on all ceramic parts, 5 years on all metal parts (excluding cast-iron parts), 1 year on all cast-iron parts, 30 days on thermometers and felt gaskets. Warrants to the original purchaser of this Primo Ceramic Grill that it is free of defects in material and workmanship at the date of purchase for the following periods. This warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of any part (s) which, under normal use, Primo determines, after reasonable examination, to be defective.
|Accessories (XL 400 AIO)|
No Thanks, Lump Charcoal (# 608) – $32, Firestarter (# 609) – $11, Grill Cover (# 409) – $116, 16″ Glazed Baking Pizza Stone (# 338) – $76, 16″ Natural Unglazed Baking Pizza Stone (# 348) – $53, Cast Iron Fire Box Divider (#334) – $60, Cast Iron Searing Grate (# 361) – $67, Cast Iron Griddle (# 360) – $72, Extension Rack (# 332) – $58, “V” Rib Rack (# 335) – $39, 9-Slot Rib Rack (# 341) – $69, 5-Slot Rib Rack (# 342) – $49