- Reviews (0)
This Gas Fired Pizza Oven from Bull Outdoors Products offers the same great features of wood-fired ovens but with the added convenience of cooking with gas. Pizza Oven is made in Italy with European parts for authentic quality, and can be fueled using Propane or Natural Gas (with a conversion kit, sold separately item# 77653) and don’t require the ash cleanup that is associated with their wood-fired counterparts.
• Cooking output: 36,000 BTUs
• Proudly made in Italy with European parts for authentic quality
• Fully operational in approximately fifteen minutes of preheating
• Solid-weld dome construction using 2.5 millimeter of 441 stainless steel reinforced with a 5-millimeter Corten steel panel in the cooking chamber
• Unique cooking chamber, domed front-to-back and side-to-side, eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution
• Slide-out handles and caster wheels allow mobility and precise placement
• Painted exterior surfaces are electro-galvanized before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion
• Maximum temperature rating of 900°F / 482.2°C; the highest on the market. Food Grade Cooking Stones
• 20 hour fuel time at the max setting with a 20 lbs Propane Tank; can also be fueled using Natural Gas with the optional conversion kit.
• Size: 33.75″ x 38.5″ x 77.5″
• Weight: 393 lbs
Free Shipping – Within 4 business days
Pizza Over Cart spec sheet: 77652-spec-sheet-extra-large-pizza-oven-cart.pdf
(Pizza oven head alone is also available as a drop-in for use in an outdoor kitchen, SKU: 77650)
Bull Outdoor Products, Inc. warrants, to the original purchaser of the Outdoor Gas Grill, that when subject to normal residential use it is free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 1 year. This warranty excludes grills used in rental or commercial applications. It does not apply to rust, corrosion, oxidation, neglect of maintenance, or discoloration, which may occur due to moisture or overheating. It does not cover labor or labor related charges. There will be a shipping and handling charge for the delivery of the warranty part(s). The warranty is only valid at the original site of delivery with proof of purchase of item(s).