- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This never-wilting Ginger Flower Garden Torch from Desert Steel is a beautiful and functional addition to any garden or landscape. Designed from steel by artisans in Wichita, KS this 6″ wide x 42″ high realistic looking piece of art is spectacular even when the torch is not lit. Add some heat and light to your outdoor space and surprise your guests with a flower garden unlike anything they have ever seen.
• Refillable torch canister included that uses standard torch fuel (fuel not included)
• Durable steel construction is 100% powder coated to prevent rust/ corrosion
• Realistic design is stylized to represent the real flower
• 4 to 6 hour burn time is great for evening entertaining
• Easy installation assembles in minutes and stakes directly into the ground or planter
• Art Born, from art shows to showrooms
• Designed/crafted in Wichita, KS
• 6″ W x 42″ H
• Weight: 6 lbs
• Product ship within 3 business days
• Warranty: 90 days – against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use
About Desert Steel:
Our products: Are handcrafted from durable galvanized steel in Wichita, KS by artists Richard Turner and Eric Carroll. Nature is filled with treasured icons that hold a special place in the heart. Falling in love with these icons are easy, growing them are not.
Our passion: To realistically represent some of nature’s most beloved icons with unparallelled creative detail, lasting durability and a FUN, HIDDEN SURPRISE to enjoy no matter where you live!
Our history: From creating backyard getaways to decorating public and commercial spaces, since 2002 our products have been used around the world as landscape accents, many in places the live icon will never grow naturally.