- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This lovely red-orange Velvet Queen Sunflower Bird Feeder by Desert Steel is sure to attract both hungry birds and admiring glances. This multi-color piece is attractive in detail and guaranteed to leave a lasting impression for years to come. Bird feeder fills from the back, also there is a perch on the front for easy access.
• Durable, all-weather steel construction
• Assembles in minutes and stakes directly into the garden
• Foot stake included for easy placement
• Fills from the back
• Works with a variety of seed types
• 14″ W x 42″ High
• Weight: 4 lbs
• Product ship within 3 business days
• Warranty: 90 days – against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use
About Desert Steel:
Our products: Are handcrafted from durable galvanized steel in Wichita, KS by artists Richard Turner and Eric Carroll. Nature is filled with treasured icons that hold a special place in the heart. Falling in love with these icons are easy, growing them are not.
Our passion: To realistically represent some of nature’s most beloved icons with unparallelled creative detail, lasting durability and a FUN, HIDDEN SURPRISE to enjoy no matter where you live!
Our history: From creating backyard getaways to decorating public and commercial spaces, since 2002 our products have been used around the world as landscape accents, many in places the live icon will never grow naturally.