- Reviews (0)
The Liberty grill was one of the newest members of the Holland grill family, and as is known with all of ours grills, the Liberty is built solid and is one of our sturdiest grills, with the same great cooking performance as all of our grills. Built on four steel legs, with two large wheels to make moving the grill very easy.
• Built on 4 steel legs. Our sturdiest grill yet!
• Rotary spark ignition system
• Powder-coated aluminum bottom shell for long life
• Aluminum sizzle tray
• Stainless Steel deflector plate
• wo large wheels for easy mobility
• Fully featured and value-priced
• BTU’S: 20,000
• Cooking Hours: 21 per 20 lb tank
• Shelf-to-Shelf Width: 49 1/2″ total width including shelves
• Height: 48″
• Depth: 24″
• Approved Orifice Sizes: LP # 55 (Propane), NG #48 (Natural Gas)
• Shipping Weight: 84 lbs
– The Liberty grill is shipped in three boxes, and assembly is required.
– 20 lb LP/ Propane tank is not included.
– Grill can be easily converted to Natural Gas (requires the 12′ Quick Disconnect Hose which is purchased separately, and is converted before the grill is shipped).
• Grill Cover:
Our NEW full length Canvas Deluxe Grill Cover will shield your grill from the elements. The sturdy side clasps allow for a secure fitted appearance and will keep your grill cover from blowing off. Vented sides help prevent moisture buildup inside the cover. Water actually beads up and almost rolls off this urethane-coated polyester fabric. Lightweight but strong, this cover is mildew resistant and is finished for a superior UV fade resistance. The manufacturer says it will NOT crack in cold weather! This fabric is often used for
marine tops and covers, golf cart tops and equipment covers.
• 3 year limited warranty aqainst rust-through-or-burn out on top or bottom shelf
• 1 year warranty on all functional Parts
• lifetime warranty on cooking grid and cast iron burner