- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This lovely red Poppy Solar Garden Light by Desert Steel features a powder-coated color and oil bronze finish, and a durable steel construction to withstand all outdoor elements. Its designed to resist rust and corrosion, is completely wire-free and fully solar powered, and automatically turns on at dusk. Our torches produce a powerful light output 15x brighter than standard 1.2 lumen solar lights. Included are two bright LED solar lights that deliver approximately 6000K of cool white light likened to daylight. The AA included batteries are rechargeable, and provides a run time of 10 hours, with a charge time of 6 hours. Our red poppy solar light is a great path-light for walkways or anywhere its placed as a decorative outdoor lighting.
• All-Weather Steel Construction
• Resistant to rust/ corrosion
• (2) Super Bright LEDs
• 20 Lumens* ( * higher the number = brighter light)
• 15X BRIGHTER (vs standard 1.2 lumen solar lights)
• 6000K delivers cool white light (daylight)
• Solar Powered, No Wiring Required
– Charge Time: 6 hours
– Run Time: 10 hours
• Replaceable AA Rechargeable Battery Included
• Automatically turns on at dusk
• 18”H x 11.5”W
• Weight: 2 lbs
• Product ship within 3 business days
• Warranty: 90 days – against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use
About Desert Steel:
Our products: Are handcrafted from durable galvanized steel in Wichita, KS by artists Richard Turner and Eric Carroll. Nature is filled with treasured icons that hold a special place in the heart. Falling in love with these icons are easy, growing them are not.
Our passion: To realistically represent some of nature’s most beloved icons with unparallelled creative detail, lasting durability and a FUN, HIDDEN SURPRISE to enjoy no matter where you live!
Our history: From creating backyard getaways to decorating public and commercial spaces, since 2002 our products have been used around the world as landscape accents, many in places the live icon will never grow naturally.