- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This lovely residential 34″ tall stainless steel quartz glass tube tabletop patio heater from Hiland will extend your warm days into the cool wintry months. Providing a beautiful ambiance in your outdoor space, this heater emit 9,500 BTUs of warmth, and is constructed from steel to ensure durability and functionality for many years. Included are thermocouple & anti-tilt safety devices, and an easy access propane tank housing door. (Optional: Heater cover in 5 colors, and 5′ & 10′ propane adapter hoses to convert from a 1 lb to 20 lb tank)
• Stainless Steel
• Quartz Glass Tube
• 9,500 BTU’S
• Access Door
• Thermocouple and Anti-tilt Safety Devices
• Uses standard 1 lb propane tank (last 8 – 10 hours on high) – Tank is Not included
(5′ and 10′ propane adapter hoses are available to connect to a 20 lb tank)
• No assembly required
• 34″ High
• Reflector shield diameter: 8.5″
• Tank Housing/Base: 13.4” W
• Weight: 19 lbs
Free shipping – Product ship within 4 business days
Heater Cover (sold separately):
• Heavy Duty waterproof cover for tabletop glass tube heaters.
• 11″ shield, 13″ base 38″ height.
• Made from 210D polyester.
• Heavy Duty zipper for easy installation and removal.
• Available in 5 colors: hvd-gttcv-c (camel), hvd-gttcv-m (mocha), hvd-gttcv-p (paprika), hvd-gttcv-s (silver), hvd-gttcv-b (black)
Propane Tank Adapter Hoses (sold separately):
• 5‘ (TTHP-ADH) or 10‘ long (GA09).
• Adapts a 20 lb propane tank to a 1 lb connection.
• Extends the life of your tabletop heater.
• Also works for camping stoves and portable appliances that require a 1 lb propane tank.
All Hiland products from parent company AZ Patio Heaters include a one year limited warranty against manufacturer defects. All parts in such heater shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. Vendor may require reasonable proof of your date of purchase from an authorized retailer or distributor, therefore, you should retain your sales slip or invoice. The limited Warranty does not cover any failures or operating difficulties due to accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, misapplication, improper installation or improper maintenance or service by you or third party, failure to perform normal and routine maintenance on the heater, shipping, damage, normal adjustment to the burner, damage or repairs related to insects, birds, or animals of any kind, and damage due to weather conditions as set out in this owner’s manual. In addition, the Limited Warranty does not cover damage to the finish such as scratches, dents, discoloration, rust or weather damage, after purchase.
Quality is of the utmost importance in any of the products we sell. Over the years we have taken the necessary steps to insure quality control and produce a consumer-friendly product that is reliable and trouble free. Our products undergo rigorous testing and are CSA and ETL approved. We ship in ISTA 3A packaging to protect your investment during shipping.
WARNING for California residents: This product can cause exposure to chemicals, including carbon monoxide, soot, Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP), lead and lead components which are known to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm. Wash your hands after handling this product. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
No Thanks, Cover – HVD-GTTCV-C (+ 29.99), Cover – HVD-GTTCV-M (+ 29.99), Cover – HVD-GTTCV-P (+ 29.99), Cover – HVD-GTTCV-S (+ 29.99), Cover – HVD-GTTCV-B (+ 29.99)