- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This Victorian black solar light w/ motion sensor from Gama Sonic includes three mounting options: post, flat surfaces, and a wall mount, and as motion is detected the light becomes brighter. The Victorian series are the most popular and most functional series of our solar lights, and are designed like the classic lamps of the Victorian era. Featuring 13 super bright LED bulbs, this light fixture will impress with its beauty and timeless design, and with no electrical wires needed for installation, its perfect for replacing old gas and electric lamps.
• Black Lantern w/ Motion Sensor/ Photo Cell
• 3 mounting options: Posts, Walls, or Flat Surfaces (Piers, Deck railings etc)
• Solar panel
• Beautiful beveled glass, makes the lamp fixtures reminiscent of the 19th Century lamps.
• Gama Sonic patented cone-reflector technology to make the light brighter
• Efficient Lithium-ion battery pack charges when sunlight is on the fixture’s integrated solar panels.
• 13 super bright LED bulbs, are Powered by the built-In solar-powered Batteries
• Rechargeable Li-ion battery pack included
• Automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn
• Solar lamp lights have a durable, rust-resistant frame which can be bolted down (bolts included)
• Up to 12 hours run time on a full charge
• No electrical wiring needed for installation
• Maintenance free
• LED Color: 6000K
• Lumens: 100/200
• # of LEDs: 13 super bright LED whites bulbs
• Battery: Li-ion
• Battery Capacity: 3000 mAh
• Voltage: 3.2V
• Solar panel: 2.4 W
• Power Source: Mono-Crystalline Solar Cel
• Light Duration: Up to 12 hours
• Measurements: 9″ W x 18″ H
• Weight: 6 lbs
Free Shipping – Product ship within 48 hours
Warranty – 2 Year:
If within 2 years from the date of purchase this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge with purchase receipt.
The included replaceable li-ion battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges, and the solar panel is protected by durable, cleanable, tempered glass. Recharging speed varies based on weather conditions, but usually the solar panels require about 6 hours of sunlight to achieve a full solar charge of the battery packs after they’ve been completely run down, with the light duration being up to 10 hours.